question

Carl Burkinshaw avatar image
Carl Burkinshaw asked tak-it1 answered

loud ringer

I need to add a loud ringer to the yealink phone but i am really struggling to find anything, i have a body shop and need a ringer to ring in theworkshop as i cant hear thephone in the office, putting a phone in the garage is not really an option.

ringout
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Joe Cache avatar image
Joe Cache answered

They have devices that act as a voip endpoint (note - just did a quick google search 'voip external speaker' for the link -https://www.bogen-paging.com/articles/485.aspx) This would need a network line ran to it to the garage.

These can be set up manually in most cases (GenSIP) but if you find one that looks good for your situation, I would check with RC for compatibility. (they may have a list as well)

Some - you can have set as both a 'ring'er and a loudpeaker for an intercom/annoucements.

Hope that helps.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tak-it1 avatar image
tak-it1 answered

You can get a SNOM PA1, register it as a device on RingCentral and have it ring simultaneously with your shop phone.

You can connect an 8-ohm loud speaker to it and you're good to go.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app