question

Air Duct Pros Inc avatar image
Air Duct Pros Inc asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

sms outbound

as of this morning, i can no longer send sms messages

sending sms
11 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Josh Van Heukelom avatar image Josh Van Heukelom commented ·

We have the same problem and got the same answer. This was not supposed to go into effect until March 31. We have filled out all of the form and are just waiting for approval. We did every action the first day that we could and we are still blocked.

3 Likes 3 ·
Susan Pieroni avatar image Susan Pieroni Josh Van Heukelom commented ·

I was just made aware by a few of our employees that they are no longer able to text. Why is this happening when if wasn't supposed to go into effect until the end of the month? I am also waiting on approval of my campaigns. There must be something that RingCentral can do to stop the carries from blocking our SMS messages. We cannot afford to not be able to communicate with our customers.

1 Like 1 ·
Air Duct Pros Inc avatar image Air Duct Pros Inc Susan Pieroni commented ·

very frustrating

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Josh Van Heukelom commented ·

@Josh Van Heukelom Have you created a case for this issue?
I just want to make sure that if your TCR is inflight and your team is having issues with SMS that we escalate to support to identify the reason.

0 Likes 0 ·
Josh Van Heukelom avatar image Josh Van Heukelom Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

yes. it is case 17750963

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Hey, @Air Duct Pros Inc I don't see any cases open for your issue.
I would recommend creating a case and also getting your TCR registration sorted.
You can create a case here: https://support.ringcentral.com/contact-support.html
You can learn more about TCR here: https://support.ringcentral.com/sms-registration.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Air Duct Pros Inc avatar image Air Duct Pros Inc commented ·

i did create a case hours ago and i did register

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app