question

Tom Stenzel avatar image
Tom Stenzel asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Why are my texts not being sent to people?

When I send a text, I get a message back saying message not sent.

sms and text messaging
11 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Tom Stenzel Are you still experiencing this issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
Tom Stenzel avatar image Tom Stenzel Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Becky - I'm still getting the same message when trying to send texts.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Tom Stenzel commented ·

Thanks for the confirmation, Tom. I'm going to create a case for this and will get someone to connect with you on the issue. Thanks for your patience!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Scott avatar image Scott Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

We are not able to send text as of yesterday either. Please help!

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Scott commented ·

@Scott We are experiencing an outage and you can monitor its progress on the Status Site. I assure you we are working on it and updates will happen on the Status Site or you can reach out to us here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Marcus Dunn avatar image Marcus Dunn commented ·

I'm having the same issue. The "message not sent" doesn't show up immediately

0 Likes 0 ·
Office Sylvan avatar image Office Sylvan commented ·

Desparately needing SMS messages to be fixed. Causing great issues with my businesses!

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Office Sylvan commented ·

@Marcus Dunn @Office Sylvan There is currently an SMS outage. A portion of customers may be experiencing failed SMS messages to a single mobile provider. RingCentral Operations teams are continuing to work with a mobile service provider to resolve issues with SMS messages failing to a single mobile provider. The next update will be provided in the morning of Wednesday, March 8th, or when there is a significant change in status. Updates will be available at www.Status.RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·
Tom Stenzel avatar image Tom Stenzel commented ·

Any updates on SMS fix? I'm still having issues sending texts. I receive them, but can't send.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Tom Stenzel commented ·

No updates yet, but you can monitor the Status Site for updates.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app