question

Eric Howard avatar image
Eric Howard asked jessica-community-moderator answered

Submitted TCR months ago and still no update

Hello, we have submitted a TCR request for our company months ago at this point aswell as filled out the TCR request when it became available on the service portal. Ive received no response from support on what is going on with our request. My users can not send text messages to other users. This is affecting our business and how we communicate internally.

Can someone please tell me what is going on with our TCR request?

Case ID's 17344909, 17542641

sms and text messagingsending sms
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered

Hi Eric,

I see that your TCR form has been in pre-approval since 1/25. I know it's frustrating to hear, and feels counterintuitive, but I would recommend resubmitting your form
via our automated Service Web tool: https://support.ringcentral.com/sms-registration.html

Where we're at now, all the PDFs submitted earlier are being manually entered to send to TCR for triage and registration, creating a backlog. The Service Web tool submits the form directly to TCR without the middle man step and should expedite this process for you.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app