question

Arian Schuessler avatar image
Arian Schuessler asked Becky-Community_Manager answered

Download Webinar Recording from Today

Hello!

Has it been shared how we can download the recording of the TCR webinar recording from today (3/8)?

Thank you!

webinars
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered Becky-Community_Manager commented

@Arian Schuessler When we have access to it, we'll definitely post it here in the Commmunity for your convenience.

6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Arian Schuessler avatar image Arian Schuessler commented ·

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Arian Schuessler avatar image Arian Schuessler commented ·

Is there an ETA on when this will be available?

Someone else had asked about this in the forum and was told the goal was to have it available 3/10.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Arian Schuessler commented ·

@Arian Schuessler I have inquired about it and my hope is that I'll have the recording to you today. We're just making sure it's cleaned up and useful for those that will want to review it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Merrilee Guarini avatar image Merrilee Guarini Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Yes please! I attended but need to clarify a few things before submitting campaign info. Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Franklin avatar image David Franklin commented ·

I don't see a way to subscribe to a thread to receive updates, so I am commenting in hopes a reply is posted and I will be notified via email.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ David Franklin commented ·

@David Franklin I'll be sure to update this thread and tag you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app