question

Kevin Terrill avatar image
Kevin Terrill asked teresa-habeck5373 commented

Text not working and hurting my business

When will this be fixed: This is hurting my business.... Verizon, AT&T and Xifinty so far have not been sending text which is detrimental to my ability to perform. PLEASE FIX ASAP as this is not acceptable.

customer service
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

teresa-habeck5373 avatar image teresa-habeck5373 commented ·

This issue is not resolved though nobody seems to know what happened. It would be nice to have better communication from RingCentral clarifying what is going on so that we can communicate to our employees more effectively.

1 Like 1 ·
Kevin Terrill avatar image Kevin Terrill commented ·

When will this be fixed: This is hurting my business.... Verizon, AT&T and Xifinty so far have not been sending text which is detrimental to my ability to perform. PLEASE FIX ASAP as this is not acceptable.

0 Likes 0 ·
Vevera Family avatar image Vevera Family Kevin Terrill commented ·

We got this email Friday and still cannot send texts....

We recently let you know that some of our customers are experiencing deliverability issues with SMS messages to some mobile users in North America. "RingCentral has identified the cause of the issue, and is actively working with our industry partners to restore the impacted capability. We expect this SMS deliverability issue to be resolved for most customers within the next 24 hours."

0 Likes 0 ·
teresa-habeck5373 avatar image teresa-habeck5373 commented ·

How many days will this be down with no logical explanation??? Your status site does not help anything. Just keeps posting the same vague message. And yes, I have reached out to customer care. All they can provide is I am sorry for the Inconvenience.

March 7th - 13th, 2023

08:50:27 PDT

A portion of customers may be experiencing issues with failed outbound SMS messages to some mobile providers. Our Operations teams are working with these providers to resolve the issues with SMS functionality. The next update will be provided in the morning of March 14th, or when there is a significant change in status.

0 Likes 0 ·
Vevera Family avatar image Vevera Family commented ·

The only answer we keep getting is that it is being looked into. Then an email stating they figured out the problem and it would be fixed in 24hrs on Friday. This is very frustrating due to the fact that it's not even the 31st yet and we are having issues, that are apparently not related to the whole TCR update.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app