question

Austin Shoaf avatar image
Austin Shoaf asked Susan Pieroni commented

Limit of 49 lines per campaign

Just needing clarification.

The limit of 49 lines applies to all the numbers we use for our RC account. For example, we have 2 phone numbers registered with RC but really only use one of those numbers for our business. We are required to list both of those numbers. We are not required to list any of our client's phone numbers, correct?

sms and text messagingsending smscontacts
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Correct! No need to share any customer/client information.

0 Likes 0 ·
Austin Shoaf avatar image Austin Shoaf Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you. I also just completed my TCR registration for brand and campaign yesterday. if the process is not approved by 3/31 but still pending, does thta mean i will lose ability to text and recieve text until fully approved?

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Austin Shoaf commented ·

@Austin Shoaf All customers are encouraged to complete TCR registration by March 31, 2023 as the carriers may block SMS at any time with little or no notice. RingCentral will continue to advocate on behalf of customers who are in the TCR registration process to work to prevent any service disruption.

0 Likes 0 ·
Susan Pieroni avatar image Susan Pieroni Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

To clarify, each campaign can only have 49 lines? We use SMS for conversation only and had have over 100 lines for each of our locations that are used by our staff. This is the first that I am hearing of a line limit per campaign so only created one campaign per location. Can you please clarify and point me to the documentation that clearly states this? I must have watched the videos at least 10 times and never picked up on that.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Susan Pieroni commented ·

I had to do a search on the Support Site to find this explicitly, but I found this:
Because campaigns specify a particular use case for SMS, companies using SMS for conversations and marketing or automated messages will likely need multiple campaigns. By default, campaigns are limited to 49 numbers by T-Mobile; however, if you have a single use case for more than 49 numbers, contact RingCentral support so we may assist with a campaign limit exception.

The rest of the article can be found here:
https://support.ringcentral.com/article-v2/TCR_registration_fees.html?brand=RingCentral&product=MVP&language=en_US

0 Likes 0 ·
Susan Pieroni avatar image Susan Pieroni commented ·

Thank you for the information. Unfortunately we only use SMS for conversations so additional campaigns will be necessary. Even more unfortunate due to the 20 day wait period is that these additional campaigns will not meet the March 31st deadline so at least half of our staff at each location will lose their texting capabilities. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app