question

Vernon Ellicott avatar image
Vernon Ellicott asked John Wilkinson commented

No Enhanced Business SMS > 10DLC Registration Option under Phone System

I have no

Enhanced Business SMS > 10DLC Registration
under phone system. How do I go forward and set up my brand? RingCentral's support is the WORST ever! No response and no help at all.

sms and text messaging
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

@Vernon Ellicott Did you originally submit a PDF version of the TCR registration?

0 Likes 0 ·
Vernon Ellicott avatar image Vernon Ellicott Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

The instructions say go to my admin portal and then click on Phone system, then click on Enhanced Business SMS > 10DLC Registration. There is no Enhanced Business SMS > 10DLC Registration option to click on. Can't get past that stage. I don't know how nor are there instructions on how to submit it in pdf format.

0 Likes 0 ·
John Wilkinson avatar image John Wilkinson commented ·

I too have this problem. I've been registered for a year or so when it started. I have had the company activated but constantly have issues. Currently half of my texting staff do not have texting ability and the other half do. I have been talking to them since November of last year. The one piece of data I've got is they have had an issue with SMS for months.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

brian-engert4691 avatar image
brian-engert4691 answered

They had a webinar last week about 10dlc that was very useful. On that webinar they said to call if you don't see it. They setup a separate 855 support number that's at the bottom of this page https://support.ringcentral.com/sms-registration

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app