question

Brandon Kostelansky avatar image
Brandon Kostelansky asked mary-community-moderator commented

Auto Answering Stopped working

I answer calls throughout the day for work and there was an update that allowed auto-answering which I set to immediate and have been enjoying for the past few months. Today I log on to work and my auto answer is no longer working, it's setup correctly, nothing changed on my end. The only thing I can see that changed is there was an update that changed the "Green available" icon, changed from a green light to a checkmark. Can anyone assist me? I've tried to make it work on Edge(which i always used) and now I've downloaded the app, both do not work anymore for auto answer.

call handling
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Brandon! Can you please provide a screenshot of the available icon?

0 Likes 0 ·
Brandon Kostelansky avatar image Brandon Kostelansky mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

1679499447600.png

I spoke to chat for a few hours yesterday and they thought they fixed it only to start up today and the problem persists....auto answering still not working.

0 Likes 0 ·
1679499447600.png (2.3 KiB)
dara-holloway avatar image dara-holloway Brandon Kostelansky commented ·

Was there a solution for this? We are having the same issue

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hi Everyone! It is confirmed that a portion of customers may experience an issue with the RingCentral App auto-answering calls.

Kindly submit a ticket to Tech Support for case tagging.

Thanks!

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Vivian Galvan avatar image Vivian Galvan commented ·

Hi how do we submit a ticket to tech support our facility is having this issue

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Vivian Galvan commented ·

Please click the link below.
https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app