question

Benjamin Goldberg avatar image
Benjamin Goldberg asked Phong Vu commented

Coaching Workflow data available in API?

Where in the API can I find the same data shown in the Coaching Workflow report in RingCentral? I can't seem to find it in the API or report documentation: https://help.nice-incontact.com/content/reporting/prebuiltreportsqm/coachingworkflowreport.htm?cshid=CX6ed3ab7117b0d81db251744d3731111b5ec76e0f

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I don't think that we have integrated API from Nice platform into RingCentral API platform. Can you check if the API you are looking for exists from Nice platform? If it exists, then we can check what login credentials must be used to access the data.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Benjamin Goldberg avatar image
Benjamin Goldberg answered Phong Vu commented

Hey @Phong Vu thanks for the reply. I'm actually trying to find out if it exists in the Nice API. Do you know if it does and where to find it?

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

This is all what they have on their developer platform.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys