question

Robert ITM avatar image
Robert ITM asked Craig Chan answered

Engage Digital Api Key in Omni Channel Pre Aquisition EV based account

Hello,

I am working on setting up an integration between a crm and an Engage Digital Queue and I believe I need access to some other source to generate API tokens and determine the ED Server URL for my queues.

These are the instructions I found at, https://developers.ringcentral.com/engage/digital/guide/basics/access-token

1. Login to your Engage portal and click on the "Admin" menu located in the top, horizontal menu.

2. Select "API access tokens" towards the bottom of the left hand menu.

3. You should see a list of access tokens if any have been provisioned. Select the token, or click the "+" button to create a new one.

4. Finally, enter a label/description for your token, and select an Agent on which the token will act on behalf of. Make sure the token is "enabled" and click "Save."

1681393417387.png

However I don't have the options listed above in the admin view of the Engage Portal.

1681393502332.png

Engage Digital and Engage Voice
1681393417387.png (11.9 KiB)
1681393502332.png (93.6 KiB)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Craig Chan avatar image
Craig Chan answered

Hello Robert, and sorry for the delay as we were researching an answer for you.

Since you are a beta customer for Engage Omnichannel, the full details for how to access Engage Digital queues has not yet been fully vetted, but you should be able to manage the Engage Digital Queue the same as you can manage an Engage Voice Queue. Please try using the Engage Voice APIs for managing a queue.

https://developers.ringcentral.com/engage/voice/guide/routing/queues/queues

Also, please let us know if it works for you, what your use case is, and if you need help with Engage Voice development.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys