question

Jason Osborne avatar image
Jason Osborne asked Phong Vu commented

Need Help: Enhanced Business SMS Stalled/Not Working - RC no Help and Hung up

Hoping the community has insight as the lack of support with Ring Central is approaching legendary status. Essentially, we already have TCR brand approval AND a campaign approval. We then launched a customer outreach using Ring Central Labs Enhanced Business SMS. From ~ 1:11pm to 2pm it was fine and then every single text was unable to be sent. We paused the outreach and that's of course where the Ring Central customer service fails. After ridiculous "guesses" by tech support (which means they really have no idea) we are still waiting. This outreach needs to get out as it is a contractual requirement for the company so hoping someone on here has had a similar issue and can provide some insight.

sms and text messaginghigh-volume sms
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Can you join the app support team by clicking the icon on the bottom right corner in the app and @mention me from that team so I can help you with.

screen-shot-2023-04-26-at-75519-am.png

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jason Osborne answered Phong Vu commented

@Phong Vu can you just IM me or provide a bit better direction as that icon does not exist on our desktop app nor inside the web version?

1 comment
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

You mentioned this "Ring Central Labs Enhanced Business SMS" so I thought that you are using the SMS-Campaigns app, do you?

0 Likes 0 ·

@Phong Vu yes that's correct we are using that?

1 comment
1 |3000

Then you must see the icon to join the support team from the app.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jason Osborne answered

Correct but it will not allow us to join the chat. Acts like we need an invite?

1 |3000

"Cannot add this user to the support team. Please try again"

1 comment
1 |3000

Is the email address you use in this forum the one I can add you to the team or DM you?

0 Likes 0 ·

Yes correct same email thx

1 comment
1 |3000

This is from your side. I cannot add you nor can I DM you
Sorry, your invite(s) wasn't sent because the recipients' company admin has blocked external invites.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jason Osborne answered

changing now

1 |3000

external guest communication is toggled on?

1 comment
1 |3000

Then you should be able to join from the app. Try it out.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app