question

Danial Tejada avatar image
Danial Tejada asked Pete Ingaunis answered

Unable to submit a support case

After I fill out the fields for a support case, I get a Something went wrong. Please reload the page or try again later error, when I try to submit.

Tried with Firefox and with Chrome. Tried 5 days ago and tried again today.

web case
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

john-oliphant avatar image john-oliphant commented ·

I've been seeing this for a few weeks. Sometimes it takes four or five tries to get the ticket submitted. I mainly use Edge, but it does the same with Chrome. Eventually....the ticket does submit.

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ john-oliphant commented ·

Thanks @john-oliphant, if you encounter this issue again, please let me know.

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello Danial,

I will report this issue that you're experiencing. For the mean time, I can submit a ticket for you. May I know what is your main concern?

0 Likes 0 ·
Timothy Jablonski avatar image Timothy Jablonski commented ·

Has this issue been resolved for you and if so how was it resolved.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Timothy Jablonski commented ·

Hi @Timothy Jablonski, please try to clear cache and cookies, close all your browsers, and try again. If it still doesn't work, please let me know.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Pete Ingaunis avatar image
Pete Ingaunis answered

This is still happening to me. I have had a case open for weeks looking for a resolution. I have tried with Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Incognito mode, and other computers. I have pulled HAR Logs and screenshots and the issue persists. When you look in the console under Developer Tools in Chrome I'm getting this error:

js-legacy.min.35199e8b2d8faa8a2a9df3ab227e7446.js:1 Case Creation - Form submission bad response - Error: /services/salesforce/user/case/create.servlet - Failed to create a new case via Salesforce API call. Error occurred during response processing.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app