question

Michael Hull avatar image
Michael Hull asked Phia Jones commented

Phantom Missed Calls

There are three users experiencing the same issue. When an incoming call comes in, whether

it’s to the direct user number or the IVR, the call does not display a notification that allows that

user to answer the call. Nonetheless, the call shows as a missed call and shows up in the call log as such.

I have tried a number of troubleshooting solutions that have not worked. I told the users to

uninstall and reinstall the app on their desktop, I have tried deleting their user and recreating

their user with the same settings, I have gone through their computer and RingCentral app

settings to ensure notifications are enabled, I have cleared the cookies and cache, but nothing

has solved the issue.

Each are on their desktop and they are either

using the desktop app or the web app.

phantom calls
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phia Jones avatar image Phia Jones commented ·

Hi Michael, I'm afraid I don't have a solution to this but I just want to chime in to say multiple members on my team are having the same issue.

One person has noted that the phantom calls indicate that she is receiving a fax to her direct line, but no one else has made this observation.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app