News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Developers
High Volume SMS Reports - Unable to Download
Tags: high-volume sms
Oct 18, 2023 at 5:47am   •   2 replies  •  0 likes
Vet Client Services

Hi all! We have been having an ongoing issue for weeks that has become quite frustrating. Every time we run a campaign (even if the campaign is still open) we are unable to download any reports regarding that campaign. It is pivotal that we have that information as that excel sheet is the basis for follow-up campaigns the next week. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are at our wits end. I've included a screenshot from this morning for a campaign that closed less than 24 hours ago.

Ring Central support told us to reach out on this platform and tag @Phong Vu for help

capturehvsms.png

on Oct 18, 2023 at 7:44am   •  0 likes

Can you login the SMS Campaigns app and click on the icon at the bottom right-hand side to join the direct support team and I can help you better.

screen-shot-2023-10-18-at-74418-am.png

1 Answer
answered on Oct 18, 2023 at 8:40am  

I found a bug in the app that prevents you from downloading the survey report. It is because of your campaign name included the slash '/' character and the app uses the campaign name as a file name but it does not check and mask the '/' char (cannot be used as a file name).

The app checks and remove/replace all special chars for the campaign reports though, but not for the survey report.

I will fix and deploy new code later. But for now, please avoid using the '/' char in your campaign name.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us