question

Theresa Clemons avatar image
Theresa Clemons asked Phong Vu answered

RingCentral Video Meeting Attendee Reports

Is there a way to access RingCentral Video attendence reports after a meeting? I have been able to do that in the past for the old system, but I don't see anything now. This is something we need to keep record of individuals trained virtually. The old system allowed me to see the length of the meeting, as well as when each individual signed into the meeting and left. I'd prefer this information to be accessible by the meeting owner, but if it has to be only accessible by admins, I don't mind pulling all the reports myself as needed for others.

videoreport
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Can you try this API. The info should be found from the 'participants' object. Make sure your app has the 'Video' scope.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys