question

Eric Koh avatar image
Eric Koh asked Eric Koh answered

Export Users with Extensions detail daily

Hi, I would like to know how I can create automation to export user data (email, name, etc.) on a daily basis for auditing.

user hours
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

There is no export function. But you can call the List extensions API to read all users data from your account, then extract the user info you are interested at.

I am not sure about your use case though. Email and name are not the data that get changed daily, so why you want to read them daily?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Eric Koh avatar image
Eric Koh answered

Thank you, Phong, for addressing my query.

Regarding my reason for wanting to read them daily, I intend to export the users' details to our SailPoint server for Identity Security purposes.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys