question

jareth-thomas1372 avatar image
jareth-thomas1372 asked dynamic-budgets13008 answered

Vtiger Integration

Within my CRM which is called Vtiger there is built in PBXManager.

It requires some information to connect

I would like to integrate this to streamline my workflow.

Anyone have any ideas on how I may manage this?

Thank You for your time.

J. Thomas

jthomas@newdesignsmedia.com

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

pgordon1331 avatar image
pgordon1331 answered
I'm using the same CRM. If you get an answer for this I'd like to know too.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Quick update...
I've been asking around for the right data to complete this, once we hear something we'll get it posted here.
1 |3000

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered keith-willy4151 commented
I don't suspect you will get anywhere with that since it is specific for Asterisk integration.  What do you want to accomplish though?  You may be able to screen pop customer records with caller ID using the desktop app easily.
3 comments
1 |3000

bjsvec avatar image bjsvec commented ·
The RingCentral desktop has this feature to pass caller ID as a variable to your CRM (if it can support a URL with search string.  Look under settings > calls > incoming > launch and external app or URL..  You should also be able to highlight a phone number in the CRM and press a hot key to dial the number through the RC app.

If you are looking are for integrated calling though, that integration does not exist out of the box from what I see on their page.  Perhaps you can request it from Vtiger as I see they offer some other telephony integrations.
1 Like 1 ·
keith-willy4151 avatar image keith-willy4151 commented ·
Thanks Brandon.  are you of an app that does this?
0 Likes 0 ·
keith-willy4151 avatar image keith-willy4151 commented ·
Thank you Brandon.  Good leads.  
0 Likes 0 ·
benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Yes, after some research, the screenshot you've provided only contains information for integrating with a specific provider (Asterisk) which doesn't apply to RingCentral.
1 |3000

jareth-thomas1372 avatar image
jareth-thomas1372 answered
Yeah ive been looking at that now comparing my luck with platform called Odoo

1 |3000

keith-willy4151 avatar image
keith-willy4151 answered
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled VTiger CRM Integration?. Folks. I am looking at possibility of integrating ring central gateway with a CRM app called VTiger.  Are you aware of anyone having configured a solution to integrate with Vtiger's API?
1 |3000

keith-willy4151 avatar image
keith-willy4151 answered
First, thank you Mike at Ring Central, for moving my question into this string.   Very well done.  Tells me you guys are really paying attention.  

Second, it seems that there is no way to integrate ring central with vtiger at this point?   I'm a business owner looking for plug and play solutions.  Don't have capital in my very small business, for technology staff and don't have time to address myself.  I could patch a working solution together but it appears not to exist, right?  IE, no existing dialogue boxes or menus to ling vtiger and Ring Central?

Are you aware of apps built to link these tools?  (ring central and vtiger).

Thank you again.
1 |3000

paul-dandy avatar image
paul-dandy answered
Hey, Keith! Was wondering if you've found the right solution for your query. With the way things are going, there are lots of 3rd party tool available out there that could help you integrate Vtiger with Ring Central but haven't got a clue which one is right for you since we're using a different CRM. Hope you've managed to find what you're looking for, though.
1 |3000

dynamic-budgets13008 avatar image
dynamic-budgets13008 answered

Take a look at zoho crm and its out of the box integration with Ring Central, it not only gives you a call button, but logs all of your inbound and outbound calls automatically. 
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys