question

Diane McKim avatar image
Diane McKim asked ·

How can I view and print the coversheet in an outgoing fax?

When I send a fax, I would like to be able to view and print my outgoing fax cover sheet. Help?
faxfaxingcover page
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Sam Shukla avatar image
Sam Shukla answered ·
Hello,
When I push the Preview button that you refer to, the pop-up window is a blank .png file.  I want to view what my ACTUAL fax will look like when sent.  How do I do this?  

Also, I do not know where to put the recipient info so it will be seen on the cover page.

Thanks,
Sam
1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Yes, I have the same issue.
0 Likes 0 · ·
TERRI HARRISON avatar image
TERRI HARRISON answered ·

I also would like to be able to print the cover page of sent faxes as it is a legal part of the fax and I have no way of having a copy of it. (Can they even put it on the confirmation email that I receive after the fax has been sent?) For legal evidence purposes, this would be a tremendous help in making sure I have the exact same records as the receiver. Thank you.

1 comment Share

Hello Terri,

If you use the new RingCentral app, you will be able to view and download your sent faxes which includes the cover page.

Click Phone > Fax > Sent

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces