question

jeff-moore833 avatar image
jeff-moore833 asked ·

Call Recordings: How can you listen to call recordings on an iPad?

I am on the road a lot and want to listen to my teams call recordings for training and quality control. I can't seem to find out how to do this on my IPAD or mobile device.
call recordingsipad
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

randy-t182 avatar image
randy-t182 answered ·
Download the Puffin browser. It uses flash. Takes a bit to get used to, but it even has a mouse and other features that make it a nice product. Just downloaded it myself a couple of months ago for the very same reason you mentioned. Works great. Good luck.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

RingRecording Ios avatar image
RingRecording Ios answered ·
Hey, RingRecording app is exactly what you need!
Now you can instantly listen to the recorded calls anytime, anywhere on your iOS devices!

Key benefit
  • Connect with your RingCentral account seamlessly
  • Access all call recordings at your fingertips
  • Play back any call recordings on demand
  • Search what you need instantly
  • Use both in your iPhone and iPad
  • Free
Download it from link  https://itunes.apple.com/app/ringcentral/id1090317287?mt=8 or search RingRecording in AppStore. 

elsa-pereira avatar image
elsa-pereira answered ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app