question

david-c6976 avatar image
david-c6976 asked ·

Contacts missing after most recent update 9.2.4.27921

After the update this morning, internal company contacts are missing for all users, with the exception of the user itself. Is this a known issue yet? Seems like one other user was blocked from downloading the update. Wondering if it is related to a patch being worked on?
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered ·
For what it's worth, I updated about 30 minutes ago and all my internal company contacts are showing.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey David,

If you haven't already, please open up a case and include examples in the ticket.

david-c6976 avatar image
david-c6976 answered ·
Thank you. Yes, looks like it may be unique to us. Opening now. 

tel-aviv avatar image
tel-aviv answered ·
No it's not unique to you. Exactly the same thing happened to me. I lost all my Ring Central contacts. Unfortunately, i am a free user, so I don't believe that I can open up a ticket. So if you got some sort of resolution which can be of use to others, please do post here. Thank you very much

tel-aviv avatar image
tel-aviv answered ·
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Suddenly I have lost all contacts. A few hours ago, I logged in to the Ring Central app, and my login failed with the error "this email is already registered: <my-email>", and then the  app would loop back to the initial log in screen. This continued for some 30 minutes or so, and then I was able to successfully log in. Except that now all of my contacts are missing. Please advise. thank you
3 comments Share

Same thing happen to me. I can finally log into glip after 2-3 days and no contacts
0 Likes 0 · ·
any new news about this?
0 Likes 0 · ·
No updates at this time. 
0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces