question

sansbury avatar image
sansbury asked ·

desktop app - call log

I deleted my call log from my desktop app but now it doesn't keep a log of any calls dialed or missed on my desktop app. These are only recorded on my web page ring central. Is there a way to get my desktop to log these calls again so I don't have to keep logging into the web page to see missed calls. Thanks.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hi Sansbury,

Could you provide more information? How did you delete the calls in the call log? What version of the desktop app are you on?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sansbury avatar image
sansbury answered ·
Hi, thank you for your reply. I pressed the clear call log on the desktop app on the call log section and now it is always empty and doesn't show any calls (all/missed) just says call log is empty. The web app shows them all but not the desktop app. It's version 10.0.0.30453. Thank you

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Sansbury,

I was able to replicate this on my Test Account. Interestingly, the Mobile App displays the call log correctly after the delete. I would say this isn't normal behavior and that we should take a look at it! Please open a case so we can troubleshoot with you and gather more info.

katie-king avatar image
katie-king answered ·
This happened to me, as well. Has there been an update on this case?
1 comment

Hi, Katie!
If you're running into this issue as well, I would recommend opening a case with Support so they can address this specifically for your situation.
If you don't find that they are helpful, please reach out for next steps!
:)
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app