question

nahrain-bakoos10335 avatar image
nahrain-bakoos10335 asked devane14214 commented

Dashboard with total call duration per extension

Hi All,

I run a call centre and the team is getting bigger and its really time consuming downloading call logs and summing up call duration per agent in total.

It is possible to have a dash board that states the extension with number of calls made and the total duration live feeding through for the total calls made? every other phone provider has this, i dont want the hassle of changing providers if this can be accessible through ring central?

Thanks,

Nahrain

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered devane14214 commented
Hey Nahrain,

Have you looked into our Live Reports feature? I believe it would help you! You can always ask your Account Manager for more information and a demonstration :) 
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nahrain-bakoos10335 avatar image nahrain-bakoos10335 commented ·
Hey,

i have looked at this feature but i dont seem to have it on my screen, i only have "quality of service"

Will the live reports feature allow me to see number of calls and total duration call time for all those calls in one screen without me having to download and calculate myself?

Thanks,

Nahrain
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Nahrain, 

Doesn't look like you have Live Reports activated on your account. I believe so but I don't have the ability to test it out. I would suggest contacting your Account Manager who can give you a demonstration of Live Reports and answer your questions :)
0 Likes 0 ·
devane14214 avatar image devane14214 commented ·
In my dashboard I can see all call stats and duration in one spot. It doesn't show me total calls taken per agent though. As you can see below one agent is available and two have gone over a time threshold. Other sections of my dashboard will show if someone has a call on hold or how many calls waiting. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app