question

yuri-varshavsky avatar image
yuri-varshavsky asked saadetswift16514 answered

Does RingCentral Mobile App has presence feature like in desktop phones?

presence feature for mobile app

mobilepresence
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

varshavsky8539 avatar image
varshavsky8539 answered
Mike,
Thank you for the fast reply, but can you please provide some guidance on how-to enable this?
Thanks
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Yuri, 

Check out this KB article for more information on the workaround Mike suggested. We also have a Feature Request you can vote on for a fully developed HUD on the mobile app.
1 |3000

yuri-varshavsky avatar image
yuri-varshavsky answered
Jessica,
I still not sure what you mean. All I need is a simple answer if Ringcentral mobile App has the same ability as desktop phone to show presence - if another agent on the call, for example.  If you do have this feature - can you help me to set this up, if not - are you planning to implement it. That's it.
Thanks
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hi Yuri, there is no HUD on the Mobile app (Jessica pointed you to the feature request that you can vote on).

However, Mike provided an alternative (Jessica provided the knowledge article that goes over how to set up and view it).
1 |3000

mike-gustavson13338 avatar image
mike-gustavson13338 answered
You can set your presence in the mobile app, yes.

You also get a limited sort of presence/HUD at the top of the 'Contacts' screen where you can add users manually to see an icon of their presence.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app