I am unable to start or schedule a meeting using RC Meetings App on a Mac. It did work about a month ago, but when I tried to either start a meeting ad hoc or schedule, nothing happens. I am able to join someone else's meeting without issue.
OS X Mojave 10.14.2
RC Meetings: 6.3.135305.1213
Steps & Outcomes:
1. Start up RC Meetings
2. Sign in using my email address
3. All of the circle buttons appear with a blue ring
4. If I hit Start Without Video, nothing happens. No new window, no indication any event happened.
5. If I attempt to schedule a meeting, the window pops up, but it won't stick. No meeting shows up on my calendar.
6. When someone attempts to join a meeting with my Personal ID, RingCentral says they can not join and kicks them out.
I have tried a new installation. Deleted the app, ran the installer. It doesn't provide feedback that it was successful, except launch RC Meeting.
I'm looking for how to fix the issue of not being able to start or schedule a meeting.