question

sasha-sosin10732 avatar image
sasha-sosin10732 asked ·

Bug: In the new update (10.3.5), need to click "Keypad" before RingCentral phone allows keyboard input

When I am making phone calls. I usually press 0 for operator and things like that. Before the 10.3.5 update, I was able to just press keys on my keyboard to input as a touch tone phone. Now that doesn't work unless I click the "Keypad" button during the call.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sasha-sosin10732 avatar image
sasha-sosin10732 answered ·
Quitting the app and restarting seems to have fixed it. Oops! :D

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Whew! Keep us posted if it happens again :)
6 comments

Ok. This keeps happening all the time. The only way to fix it is to restart the app. But basically any time I use the SMS feature, this issue happens.

The issue is that RIngCentral input is focused on the text area for the SMS tab until I click "keypad" to use touch tone features.
0 Likes 0 ·
Hey Sasha, what version are you on now?
0 Likes 0 ·
Gotcha, so what I would do is ask Support to provide you with the 11.0 version. Let's see if you still have the same issues after upgrading
0 Likes 0 ·
Hello, I have installed version 11.0 and still experiencing this issue.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app