question

sparx-systems-north-america-technical-support avatar image
sparx-systems-north-america-technical-support asked ·

audio not working in playback

When I am on the website, I click the small arrow but no sounds from the recording playback - I have to dwnload the mp3 file and play it to hear the msg. This was working before but not now - using Firefox 65.0.2 - any clues  to fix this?
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sparx-systems-north-america-technical-support answered ·
Overview tab

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey there! Where are you viewing these messages? In the Overview Tab? The Call Log?
2 comments

I am trying to solve the same problem. I don't have a multi-level IVR. I have three IVRs which are tied to three different numbers. Then each IVR has a sales queue and a business office queue.

0 Likes 0 ·
Hey Mark, sorry I missed this response! Have you been able to get things working?
0 Likes 0 ·
Thanks! Which extension is this on? I can log into it and see if I can replicate it

Ext 2

So I'm on the same version of Firefox and I logged into Ext 2 and was able to listen to the exact message without issue. Have you tried clearing Cache and Cookies?

cleared cache but not cookies...try not to clear my cookies if possible...

That could be what's causing the issue...like I said, I had no issues. Have you tried a different browser?

do you support Chrome

Of course :) You can view our System Requirements Article and it goes over all of the browsers we support 

Chrome access

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app