question

sam-manzur14492 avatar image
sam-manzur14492 asked saadetswift16514 answered

Show Caller IVR Menu pressed

Hi,

I am new to Ringcentral and I am trying to get my bearings. I run a small business and used to use Vonage, with vonage I had the following when a customer called

Press option 1 for sales, 2 if you are an existing customer and 3 if you are a member of staff, when an option was pressed it was then sent to all then came through to my one telephone number as I am the only one answering calls...

This then showed me on the desktop app and phone app which option has been pressed. I need it to show this information because sometimes I will not be picking up option 2/3 calls ie: in the evenings... but if a sales call option 1 is calling I would like to be notified that this is happening so that I can pick up the call...

Anyway to show this info?

Account type: UK

Thanks,

Sam

ivr
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Sam, do you have Single or Multi-Level IVR? Also, are you using Call Queues right now?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app