question

michl avatar image
michl asked ·

Search a number on Call Log

In the last week we have been unable to search a phone number on the Call Log screen. Using the 'search number' field, nothing comes up. Did a setting change? What is causing this?
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Michl, could you provide more details about how you're searching? Are you using any special characters like parentheses? 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

michl avatar image
michl answered ·
I have used parentheses, and not used them. I do this all the time, so it's nothing new to me. Just stopped working. Another person on my team is also experiencing the same thing.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hmmm...sounds like it's related to this thread. Are you able to search just numbers?

lee2 avatar image
lee2 answered ·
We have been having the same issue searching the call logs. Sometimes it works and sometimes not, sometimes partial numbers work. I have a ticket in with support and they tell me there is a bug in the call log that should be resolved on the 25tg ticket #08312481 JIRA UIA-73077

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app