question

confidential4461 avatar image
confidential4461 asked ·

Caller Contact info is not being saved

Caller Contact info is not being saved.

When I open the Call log on website and click on "Add Contact" for a call- the box opens to enter the information, but it does not save it anymore when I click save.

US
Chrome
PC

General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey CONFIDENTIAL, I followed up with our Product Team about this and it's a known issue that they are working on getting fixed. You can open a case with Support and include JIRA RC-57986 in your notes. This way you will get an email when the issue is resolved. I will also post an update here when more information becomes available

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey CONFIDENTIAL, do you receive any type of error message? Could you show me an example of a contact that you're trying to save? I can make this thread private in order to protect any information :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app