question

chris-duquette4018 avatar image
chris-duquette4018 asked will-simon9625 answered

Glip update at 10am?

glip was working well for me this morning 3/12 until about 10am est. when it told me to click update when prompted. I had to close my browser when i did I signed back in but no calendar or ability to do much of anything within the app. Why would the service be getting an update in the middle of the morning during a work week? It's hard to use an all in one app for my calls and schedule if I cant see my schedule or add to it.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered chris-duquette4018 commented
Hey Chris,

I just got word that there is an issue with Glip this morning, eeeek! However, the Glip team is spearheading this and service should be restored pretty soon. I had to fully log out/log in and then it was up and running for me.
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

chris-duquette4018 avatar image chris-duquette4018 commented ·
I've logged out and back multiple times and do not have any of my notes or info or schedule.
0 Likes 0 ·
will-simon9625 avatar image
will-simon9625 answered
We're seeing a loss of history in both team and individual chats. Some threads are completely empty, despite thousands of messages that should be there.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app