Question

RingCentral (Glip) App - Loading Issue (Solved)

• 12 March 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi Everyone,

As most of you probably already know, the RC (Glip) app is having some issues this morning. Our team is aware and working very hard to fix the issue ASAP.

If you contact Support, please include Parent Case: 08408089 & Incident Number: INC-22793 in your notes.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience this morning!

5 replies

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Glip update at 10am?. glip was working well for me this morning 3/12 until about 10am est. when it told me to click update when prompted. I had to close my browser when i did I signed back in but no calendar or ability to do much of anything within the app. Why would the service be getting an update in the middle of the morning during a work week? It's hard to use an all in one app for my calls and schedule if I cant see my schedule or add to it.
(Adding my response from the other thread that was merged)

We're seeing a loss of history in both team and individual chats. Some threads are completely empty, despite thousands of messages that should be there.

I've lost 4 years of notes, info and scheduling. Hopefully when its back up and running that will all be restored.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Glip Update still an ISSUE.... Glip update wiped all previous chat and calendar basically clean slate.....HELP!!!!!
Hi Everyone!

This issue is now resolved. Please refresh your application :)