question

john-torkos14943 avatar image
john-torkos14943 asked saadetswift16514 answered

recent calls not updating

US account. I have a user who cannot see their recent calls in the app without logging out/in to the app. They have re-installed the app and I have confirmed the firewall settings with the network team. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thank you,

John

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bond007dmc9787 avatar image
bond007dmc9787 answered
Is that in the RingCentral phone app? Glip (RingCentral) App? Windows? Android? IOS? Mac? I am having similar problems with RingCentral App for Windows not always syncing correctly. The web version seems to always be up to date. The Android app does not always reflect recent calls, etc. I believe there are definitely sync issues between all the apps. And... let's not even talk about contacts and [NOT]being synced across all platforms!
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

john-torkos14943 avatar image
john-torkos14943 answered
This is the RC Phone app for PC. Just updated, made test calls, left voicemail. User does not see any missed calls or voicemail in the app until he logs off/back in.

thanks
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey John, please contact our Support Team so that they can gather logs on this issue. Seems very strange!
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app