question

ralph-milone2043 avatar image
ralph-milone2043 asked jay-shoemaker11924 answered

CALL LOG UPDATES ON A BIG DELAY

I noticed that the issue with multitasking while listing to a recorded call has been corrected. I can now listen to a recording without having to be on that page however when calls come in or if we have pending calls, the log appears to be on a 15 second to 30 second delay. Is this known to you guys and is this issue being addressed? I noticed this over a month ago but over the past 2 days it seems to be delaying worse.

call logs
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Ralph, I followed up with the Product Team on this and they are not aware of any known issues. Best thing to do is open a case so our Support Team can gather logs and escalate appropriately
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jay-shoemaker11924 avatar image
jay-shoemaker11924 answered
the call log takes a LONG time to update. So if you are going back to the Recent>All Calls area of the app on android, and windows PC, the call log does not show the last number dialed or received. it takes a VERY long time for the call log to finally update. So you can't call someone back!

The call log should be REAL TIME.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app