question

suzette avatar image
suzette asked ·

I deleted a Note that I thought was a draft but it was the final version. I can find no existence of it anywhere. 2 hours work. :(

I am in the US.  I am using Glip with my small business.
I created a very detailed substantial note in Glip. I saved it as a rough draft. I reopened it a short time later and completed the document.  I hit the post button and only the draft I had saved hours before was posted.  I tried retracing my steps and reposted it.  It was still the tiny draft.  I deleted the second tiny draft copy and now both identical incorrect versions are gone from the conversation.  What was bad is now even worse.  
General Topic
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Liam Zhang avatar image
Liam Zhang answered ·
What app did you use? Desktop version or the mobile?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

suzette avatar image
suzette answered ·
Desktop version

suzette avatar image
suzette answered ·
Liam Zhang

Now that the holiday is over, were you able to make any progress on this issue?

Thanks
1 comment

I will forward this to someone who can help you. 
1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app