question

naina avatar image
naina asked jessica-community-moderator answered

3 legged Auth-Code flow for desktop application

Hello,

I want to use RingCentral for sending messages. For I will have various accounts, I chose public application Auth-code flow. I am using the functionality for desktop application, I have researched the way to get auth-code is through browser on which I will login with my ringcentral account then will allow access permissions and then it will return the auth-code in the callback url response that I have passed while making request for it.

It is inappropriate for my desktop application to open up browser and making all my accounts user to follow the steps to allow access. Is there anyway through code that this process runs in background and user will automatically get the auth-code once I access the api for it.

I am stuck. Please help!

Regards.

ringcentral appoauth
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Naina, 

For advanced troubleshooting help, please open a case with our tech support team: 

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hi Naina, 

For advanced troubleshooting help, please open a case with our tech support team: 

1 |3000

Hi Naina, 

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app