1. Account Type - US
2. Related Case number - 10008226
3. Our client calls a local line we set up for them in ring central. That local line is to call a cell phone. We do this using the call handling forward to another phone feature. The call is not forwarded to the mobile device. The voicemail is left on the local number we set up for the client. When we load up the computer application the call rings through to the computer. We don't want this call to go to the computer, we want it to ring the forwarded mobile phone.
4. Steps were taken - we called RingCentral - said try downloading the old phone app, but we can't open the old app, it says to upgrade
5. Android for Mobile, windows for desktop
6. This impacts my 6 agents and 30+ clients