question

hamoody-abdulla1771 avatar image
hamoody-abdulla1771 asked benjamin-dean answered

Setting subscriptions aggregated query parameter to true using the c#.net SDK

In the API Docs, it states if you want the subscription to return certain parameters, lets say, dndStatus on a Presence event, the aggregated query parameter on the subscription request need to be set to true. I am unable to see where you can set this parameter to true using the c# .NET SDK. Is this not a option using the SDK?

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Hey Hamody,

Sorry to hear you're hitting an issue. Have you posted this in the Github issue tracker for the RingCentral C# SDK?

That is probably the "best" place to get an answer quickly. I've not used this feature, but have you tried enabling the detailedPresence query parameter by setting it to true to see if you receive the data you expect?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

hamoody-abdulla1771 answered
Benjamin, I have posted on github per your advice. Also I have tried the detailed Presence to no avail. Same thing applies to it with the aggregated boolean needing to be true. Regards
1 |3000

hamoody-abdulla1771 answered
The github issue I posted resulted in a solution. Tylerlong responded that you just add a the parameter on the end of the request URL like this: /restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/presence?aggregated=true You can find the issue on github at this link: Issue 21 Thanks for the help.
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
That's all Tyler's awesome doing there...but happy to facilitate.
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys