question

cj-patracone9428 avatar image
cj-patracone9428 asked cj-patracone9428 answered

Where is the calendar location now after the update on app.ringcentral.com?

Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT)

US here but global account

Related case number (if applicable)

na

Detailed description of problem

update to app.ringcentral.com has hidden the calendar and I cannot find it.

Previous troubleshooting steps taken

looked on line, when to settings ( could only find the option to link my other calendars to glip.)

Software version

this happend after your recent update asked if i wanted to try it.

Number of Users affected.

not sure who has noticed or not switched yet but as a whole we have over 1000 users.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

cj-patracone9428 answered
I hope this is just something simple i am overlooking, but if not how to I switch back to classic?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Also, the main reason i need this is because our manager started using the glip calendar for our assignments and PTO. Oh and the preview of the calendar on the right hand side is gone too.

1 |3000

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered
Hello CJ!

Are we talking about the Team Calendar? 
We are still improving, the team calendar will be available this coming June or July! 

Thanks! 
1 |3000

The existing calendar that was in glip, we have been using it for our team but now i cannot see it.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app