question

sam-boles avatar image
sam-boles asked sam-boles answered

How does someone other than a system admin see a Queue's Voicemail Message list (app or on line)?

We have several users who manage Call Queues. The only way to retrieve VoiceMail from the queue is to use the handset.

How can I allow a Queue manager to access the online version of the Voicemail list for that queue?

call queuesvoicemail
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hi Sam,

Queue manager can login on the online portal using the main number and the Call Queue extension.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sam-boles avatar image
sam-boles answered
Also, and I learned this by Trial and Error, apparently if someone is a Queue Manager, then she/he can logon to RC online Admin (Not Glip). As a Queue Manager, she/he will have an additional choice in the dropdown (My Extension/Queue Management/Admin)-choose Queue Management and they get all management functions. There is a Member Only access level-I am trying to determine what that is, but my guess is that this is a toggle on/off-a given user can have full Queue Management or is just a user-no such access. 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app