question

pientok avatar image
pientok asked mary-community-moderator answered

new ring central calendar feature

I have to say I am very disappointed and frustrated with the calendar feature and have to link to Google or Outlook calendar. This a link to my personal email and not business. I also have to say that when the decision was made to go with RC the tip your way was the managed calendar that is shared and has so many options. We are getting to end of our contract and I will tell you that the lack of a functioning calendar shared with the team will tip it the other way for us. Sorry but that is the cold hard truth. We are a business and utilize a calendar from the minute we sign on. Unfortunate that the developers could not see a way to fit this in as a function. I am super frustrated with this!

contactsgoogle
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hi Pientok, 

We would like to check further with the issue you have. Can you please send us an email at Community.support@ringcentral.com
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app