question

peter-mohr avatar image
peter-mohr asked ·

Group messages from same sender in new app

1. US
  2. NA
  3. How can we group messages from the same sender in the new RC app? Currently they display on a new line with the same name.
  4. RC Classic performed this but when testing in new Jupiter then the messages are not combined
  5. 20.2
  6. 450

General Topic
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered ·
Hi Peter,

We'd like to take a look at this. Can you send us a screenshot for an example of what you mean?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

peter-mohr avatar image
peter-mohr answered ·

peter-mohr avatar image
peter-mohr answered ·
These were just listed under the original sender until the next person replied but now it shows the senders name every time they send a message.

2 comments

No this is the messaging view from the new RC app. If I post to a group then the system does not put them together they make a new line for every post I just spoke with our RC Product team that said this was a feature in the July release.

1 Like 1 ·
Peter, do you mean that Group SMS doesn't work on your RingCentral App? Sorry, i can't see your screenshot clearly. Also, can you check if you're on the latest version?
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app