question

nicholas-head1632 avatar image
nicholas-head1632 asked Anirban answered

Graduation Requirements currently broken/not working?

The entire day the "Graduation Requirements" section for my application shows N/A on all fields and the error message "Error occurs. Please refresh to retrieve the data".

It appears to be accessing https://developer.ringcentral.com/api/applications/-XrJ-azURN2W2DDbQbAW8g~I8UW7f9WSKa8gVPw-WnUVA/jou... and then that is returning a JSON object:

{"status":{"status":"INTERNAL_ERROR","message":"Internal Server Error"},"eventId":"564d71ab-9eff-4fe3-86a0-ddce19ceffce"}

So it looks like something is not working right on your end. Can you please investigate/fix and get back to me?

graduation
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered
Hi Nicholas,

This is an internal issue. We are aware of this issue and we are looking to resolve it at the earliest. 

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wang avatar image
John Wang Deactivated answered benjamin-dean commented
Thanks for reporting this. This was resolved a few days ago. Please try again and let us know if you are still encountering any issues.
2 comments
1 |3000

kraig-qin2881 avatar image kraig-qin2881 commented ·
Hi, may i have a question about graduation requirement, my Platform Type is server only no UI, and there need edit massage,  faxes, internal message, read account, read message. so usually how long can get graduation? Because my developer team time is really rush. thanks very much!
0 Likes 0 ·
benjamin-dean avatar image benjamin-dean commented ·
Hello Kraig,

You have two other threads related to your needs to get an app into production quickly already, please refrain from adding unrelated issues in comments. Instead, please add your comments onto your issue-specific threads in the community.
0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

For any account-related issues like yours which may be caused due to some internal issue, please contact the developer support team by submitting a support ticket.

Regarding your question how long it takes for graduation, you need to give the RingCentral team some time to review and process it. In case of any emergency, please reach out to them through a support ticket.

Please mention your client I'd to them and request them to review and move to production. If there is anything needed from your side to change or modify, they will inform you.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys