I have a simple application that would run on the server. I would like to achieve the below using this application.
- Subscribe for all the extensions using the single account
- Once subscribed I would like to receive the notifications(call) for each extension on this application
- I would then like to filter each notification based on the extension number and accordingly send the call details using my software on the call center rep's desktop.
- So basically RingCentral's desktop app will run on every agent's desktop but my notification application will run only on one server where it should be able to receive all the call notifications .
- After the above I would send the call details received from the notification app to my CRM web app running on the call center rep's machine.
I hope the above is clear, the whole idea is to make call center representatives
receive the call notifications in real time without running the subscription apps on their respective machines.
I am using C# SDK.
Please let me know if the above is possible to do, if yes then how can we achieve it using the C# SDK.