question

robins2946 avatar image
robins2946 asked Anirban answered

Call Log - ServiceTemporary Unavailable

I have a project using the RingCentral .Net SDK to access RingCentral call logs by extension and store them in SQL Server for custom reporting.

The process runs as expected through many extensions, but then fails at with a message "Service Temporary Unavailable". (yes, it says "Temporary" and not "Temporarily".) This does not occur on the same extension each time.

I am throttling my requests and have determined that this is not a Rate Limit error. Any ideas are appreciated.

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered
Hi Robins,

Could you specify the Environment ( Sandbox / Production ) in which you are seeing the error please ?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

robins2946 avatar image
robins2946 answered
This is in production.  Thanks
1 |3000

ak avatar image
ak answered

Could you please open a support case providing more details about the Account Number or perhaps the extension / extensions which is resulting in the error?

Also could you please attach the API Request and Response if you have any? You can open a support case via :

Help ticket: https://developers.ringcentral.com/support/create-case

1 |3000

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

Service Temporary unavailable seems to be a server error for which you can create SR or services request. Also can ask the developer support team by submitting a support ticket to help you ASAP.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys