question

nick-magiera5563 avatar image
nick-magiera5563 asked ak answered

How do we access MMS messaging? I was told that it was released on May 19th, but see no update.

We received an email from RingCentral saying that MMS text messaging will be available on May 19th, 2017 but we haven't received any update and I still am not receiving MMS messages. How do we activate this feature?

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
I received some MMS photos via email. I ready somewhere support is coming to desktop and mobile apps soon.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered
Hi Nick,

There is no need to activate the feature, as these capabilities are provided as extensions to our SMS endpoint.

Kindly take a look at our Developer Community article to help you assist with the MMS messaging feature:

Announcing 2-Way MMS and Group MMS APIs

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys