question

Alan avatar image
Alan asked mary-community-moderator commented

Custom Status

1. I'm unable to set a custom status (like 'Lunch') and then have it persist or be available to select the next day? Do I have to type it out every day?
2. How do I create my own custom status(es) that always show up in the list? I don't plan on using any of the standard statuses.

presence
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Andrew R avatar image Andrew R commented ·

This is something I can 100% agree with. Every day I switch between the same custom statuses. Rather than using generic 6 that are shown, I would rather it saved my last 6 that I used or accesses after initial use. This is a convenience thing with not having to type the same thing each time I change my statuses back and forth and choose custom emoji to match.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Andrew R commented ·

Hey Andrew! can you please submit this as a feature request in our Ideas Portal? You can go to https://ideas.ringcentral.com/. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Alan commented

1600351967330.png (31.6 KiB)
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Alan avatar image Alan commented ·

Thanks - The request is not to be able to set a custom status, rather be able to set a custom status and then have it available in the list of statuses 'going forward' i.e. being able to choose which custom statuses show up and are used rather than all users seeing the same standard statuses and having to set and clear the same custom status every day.

1 Like 1 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app