question

Rulon Allred avatar image
Rulon Allred asked Sunny Amin answered

Hubspot Meeting Conference Link Missing?

I'm using the integration between Hubspot and RC. The integration seems to work for the phone side of things, but the meetings/video isn't connecting properly. I have the configuration setup in the Hubspot meetings set to RingCentral. It does schedule the meeting in the calendar correctly, and it shows up in the RingCentral app. However, it isn't connecting the RingCentral Meetings functionality and is pulling up this error whenever you go to use the link in the email or meetings options in Hubspot, "An error occurred while trying to generate a video conference link. "

Again, it does still show up in RingCentral meetings app but only just as a scheduled event. No video conference link or "meeting" code is generated for the event. Am I missing something here?

meetingsintegrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

drake-zhao avatar image
drake-zhao answered

Seems you have follow the video's intruction to enable Conference support, the usually it it network issue, you can try insert meeting again. Let me know if it works, if not maybe we can have a meeting to check it.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Rulon Allred avatar image
Rulon Allred answered

Hey @drake-zhao. I just completely uninstalled it and reinstalled following the video guide. Still getting the same result. The phone works and all the components show up and it appears to have everything connected, but still pulls up the "An error occurred while trying to generate a video conference link."

1 |3000

Sunny Amin avatar image
Sunny Amin answered

@Rulon Allred Which app and video did you use? were you able to figure this out?

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys