question

jorge-estevez avatar image
jorge-estevez asked Anirban answered

About Send a Text Message in Bulk

In this article: https://support.ringcentral.com/article/send-text-message-bulk-ringcentral-app.html, in the point number 4 say: "Enter a list of the names or phone numbers of the people you’d like to text in the To field (you can enter up to 100) "

How can I copy and paste a list of numbers, which separator should I use so that it recognizes me the phone numbers individually. Currently, if I copy and paste from a text file to the form, it recognizes the entire text string as a single number, as if it were not able to recognize where each number in the list begins and ends

sending sms
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered jorge-estevez commented

Hello @jorge-estevez! You can check this link for your reference. Thank you!

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jorge-estevez avatar image jorge-estevez commented ·

Hi Jenn, I know that I can add up to 100 recipients, but it´s so hard copy & paste one by one... My question is if there is an easier way to add those 100 phone numbers other than "copy, paste, enter, again"

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ jorge-estevez commented ·

Apologies @jorge-estevez. As of the moment, that is the only way we could have our bulk messages. I will share this with our Product Managers. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like 1 ·
jorge-estevez avatar image jorge-estevez jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Thank you, it will be very useful this feature!!

0 Likes 0 ·
Michelle White avatar image
Michelle White answered

This feature would add a lot of value to the users. Thank you.

1 |3000

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

Yes, this idea can be added in Share an Idea section and adequate amount of vote can help it get working. Once the idea is shared, it get reviewed by RingCentral and can be hopefully added next. So it is always suggested to share ideas on that section.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app