question

Lucas Nodine avatar image
Lucas Nodine asked ·

Graduation Requirements having issues?

• 5+ API calls per each used endpoint (20+ in total) - I have a single endpoint and over the last 30 days I have 63 successful calls
  • Exercise all requested permissions - We only have SMS permission and I've sent a bunch of them to my phone and I have received them

I am curious as to why these tasks are not checked off my list and why I am not yet allowed to submit for graduation. Is there some undocumented thing I have to do to tick those two off?

graduation requirements
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

vb avatar image
vb answered ·

Hi @Lucas Nodine , I have reviewed your app and it looks okay to me. It looks like it was talking time to reflect the number of API on devportal , so didnt give you an option to apply to production. I have moved the app manually to production.

1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

@vb thanks for helping. @Phong Vu thanks for helping.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered ·

Are you still unable to submit your app for production? If so, what is the app client id?

3 comments Share

Hi Phong Vu

I'm on a same boat as Lucas 99.99% on all my endpoints except for one endpoint i'm unable to hit and can't seem to find it in that API reference. it's called account/directory/contacts

if you can help me - my client id is Day8zhqnSaenpEcJE4aJ1w

and my case number is 11645290

thanks

0 Likes 0 · ·

I see this app is for using the RingCentral embeddable. I am not sure what and how you tested all those features that exercise all the endpoints. But it looks safe so I manually graduated it for you. Let me know if you have questions.

0 Likes 0 · ·

thanks! I see it's already flagged for production! awesome thanks! I wrote scripts to hit the one that failed. You mean I didn't have to go all the trouble to qualify all of them?

0 Likes 0 · ·
Lucas Nodine answered ·

Same issues persist. Client ID is Du5u5go8S7WKsTdx2mm-Pg

1 comment Share

Hi Lucas,

Your app is a bit tricky as I saw you have called the /sms API several times successfully. But the "Apply for Production" button is still disabled. I cannot by pass the graduation process to graduate the app for you because of the SMS permission though. Can you call the /sms API more than 5 times again so I can check by tomorrow if the button remains disabled. Then I will ask the app review team to help you with.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Lucas Nodine answered ·

Morning @Phong Vu

Perhaps I am using the wrong terms, but I am making use of the .net library (RingCentral.net) published on github and we are successfully sending messages via SMS. It uses the /account/extension/sms, are you saying that is different than the SMS permission? All we need to do at this point it be able to send SMS out, if I should use a different permission then please do let me know.

1 comment Share

The RingCentral.Net library gives the following information on the Sms.Post() method.

/// <summary>

/// Operation: Send SMS

/// HTTP Method: POST

/// Endpoint: /restapi/v1.0/account/{accountId}/extension/{extensionId}/sms

/// Rate Limit Group: Medium

/// App Permission: SMS

/// User Permission: OutboundSMS

/// </summary>

0 Likes 0 · ·
Mihai Lungu avatar image
Mihai Lungu answered ·

i have same issue with graduation. Graduation Requirements are not updating for ~5 hours already :(

ClientId: zKpznzW4QdGh6e9OEo2oyg

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.